Recruiting Outlook is a new weekly series on Buckeye Sports Bulletin designed to be your one-stop shop for all news related to the Ohio State football recruiting trail.
- Medina, Ohio three-star quarterback Drew Allar, the No. 23 pro-style quarterback in the 2022 class, had a strong showing against Elyria on Sept. 18, throwing for 305 yards and four touchdowns.
- Valdosta (Ga.) Lowndes 2022 four-star dual-threat quarterback Jacurri Brown received an offer from Georgia. Brown is the No. 6 dual-threat quarterback and No. 122 overall prospect in the country.
- Houston (Texas) Klein Cain 2022 four-star running back Jaydon Blue received an offer from Nebraska. Blue is the No. 4 running back in the nation and No. 51 recruit overall in the nation. Blue is the No. 4 running back and No. 51 overall prospect in the country.
- Ohio State 2021 four-star wide receiver commit Marvin Harrison Jr. committed to play in the 2021 All-American Bowl.
- St. Louis Cardinal Ritter College Prep 2022 five-star wide receiver Luther Burden listed Ohio State among his top five schools. Burden is the No. 2 wide receiver and No. 14 overall prospect in the country, as well Missouri’s top recruit.
- Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei 2022 four-star wide receiver C.J. Williams announced that he was invited to the 2022 Under Armour All-America Game. Williams is the No. 5 wide receiver and No. 35 overall prospect in the nation.
- Daleville, Va., 2022 five-star offensive tackle Gunner Givens included Ohio State in his top 12, along with Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Penn State, South Carolina and Virginia Tech.
- Floyd Knobs (Ind.) Floyd Central 2021 three-star offensive tackle Zen Michalski, a Louisville commit and Buckeye target, tweeted, “I believe in making an informed decision that will affect the rest of my life.”
- Manassas (Va.) Unity Reed four-star defensive tackle Tyleik Williams became the 12th Ohio State commit, following Harrison, to commit to playing in the 2021 All-American Bowl.
- Streetsboro, Ohio four-star defensive tackle Mike Hall broke his hand in practice and will miss the remainder of the regular season. The 2021 Ohio State commit is hopeful he can return for the playoffs.
- Oradell (N.J.) Bergen Catholic four-star defensive tackle Tywone Malone, the No. 5 DT and No. 55 overall prospect, announced he will be making his commitment at the Under Armour All-America Game on Jan. 7. Ohio State is among the top targets, as well as Florida State, Ole Miss, Rutgers and Texas A&M.
- Hudl posted a clip of Kettering (Ohio) Archbishop Alter four-star linebacker C.J. Hicks, an Ohio State commit, during a performance in which he had three sacks, 12 tackles and an interception returned for a touchdown.
For four free issues of the print edition of Buckeye Sports Bulletin, no card required, sign up at the link here: http://www.buckeyesports.com/subscribe-4issue-trial/