Recruiting Outlook is a new weekly series on Buckeye Sports Bulletin designed to be your one-stop shop for all news related to the Ohio State football recruiting trail.
- The NCAA announced that the ongoing recruiting dead period will be extended for the remainder of 2020.
- 2022 Atlanta Woodward Academy four-star running back Damari Alston picked up an offer from Texas A&M. Alston is the No. 27 running back and No. 262 overall prospect in the country.
- 2022 Chicago St. Rita four-star wide receiver Kaleb Brown received an offer from Florida. Brown is the No. 6 wide receiver and No. 44 overall recruit, as well as Illinois’ No. 1 prospect for 2022. The 5-foot-11 wideout holds three crystal ball predictions for Michigan.
- 2022 Pleasant Grove, Utah, wide receiver Darrius Clemons picked up offers from Arizona and Virginia. Clemons is the No. 17-ranked wideout and No. 150 overall recruit in the nation.
- 2022 Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei wide receiver C.J. Williams received an offer from Northwestern. Williams is the No. 5 wide receiver and No. 35 overall prospect nationally.
- 2022 Lewisville, Texas, four-star wide receiver Armani Winfield picked up his crystal ball prediction for Texas from Oklahoma insider Brandon Drumm, with a confidence level of six. Winfield’s only other crystal ball prediction is to Oklahoma, with a confidence level of seven. Winfield is rated as the No. 12 wide receiver and No. 73 overall recruit nationally.
- 2021 Floyd Knobs, IN., offensive tackle target Zen Michalski is now a four-star on 247Sports in the latest batch of rankings updates. He committed to Louisville but Ohio State extended an offer on Sept. 9.
- Greensboro (N.C.) Grimsley five-star defensive tackle Travis Shaw put Ohio State in his top 13 schools, along with Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, North Carolina, North Carolina A&T, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia Tech. Shaw is the No. 2 defensive tackle and No. 6 prospect overall in the class of 2022.