Ohio State’s Chris Holtmann Accepts All In Challenge Addressing Food Insecurity Caused By COVID-19
Ohio State head men’s basketball coach Chris Holtmann accepted the All In Challenge addressing foo insecurity caused by COVID-19.
— Chris Holtmann (@ChrisHoltmann) June 18, 2020
Holtmann accepted the challenge from Celtics head coach and former Butler coach Brad Stevens, and then the Buckeye coach challenged former Ohio State standout Evan Turner.
The Ohio State head coach will raise money by auctioning off an opportunity to “go behind the scenes of Ohio State basketball and dinner with Coach Holtmann.” The starting bid is set at $3,500 and the auction will run for eight days and eight hours, concluding at 9 p.m. ET on Friday, June 26. All proceeds will be directed toward alleviating food insecurity caused by COVID-19.
The description says the Ohio State men’s basketball team is inviting you and a guest to Columbus for an exclusive game day experience. The winner will be able to dine with head coach Chris Holtmann and team staff the night before the game and head to the Value City Arena in the Jerome Schottenstein Center the next day for a behind-the-scenes tour of both the arena and practice facility.
The winner will even have locker room access before and after the day’s game and get to spend some time on the court for a shootaround with the team. Claim two seats for the game and, when the final buzzer sounds, head home in high spirits with a basketball autographed by Coach Holtmann.
One hundred percent of the money raised through this game/auction will go directly to Feeding America, Meals on Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
- Product ID: 3905070
- 100% of the money raised through this Game/Auction will go directly to Feeding America, Meals On Wheels, World Central Kitchen and No Kid Hungry.
- Access to game-day shoot around with the team
- Airfare not included
- Behind the scenes tour of the Schottenstein Center and practice facility
- Dinner with Coach Holtmann and staff night before the game in Columbus
- Experience is for one (1) winner and one (1) guest
- Items and experiences are donated to the All In Challenge Foundation and are subject to availability from donors and others. If any part of an auction prize is not available, Sponsor may substitute a prize, omit a portion of a prize, rescind a sale, and/or issue a partial refund, in whole or in part, in Sponsor’s discretion.
- Locker room access for pre-game and post game
- One (1) basketball autographed by Coach Holtmann
- One (1) parking pass for the game
- One (1) standard hotel room, double occupancy for one night
- Scheduling experiences and events is subject to others’ approval and availability. If agreement cannot be reached as to scheduling, Sponsor and donor shall have the final right to determine date, time, and location of any experience or event.
- See Auction Rules for additional terms.
- The experience portion of any auction prize is non-transferable and non-sellable.
- This auction is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with, any non-donor or non-Sponsor entities or brands mentioned or featured in this auction.
- Two (2) tickets for an Ohio State Basketball home game, specific game to be determined
- We reserve the right to add or edit prize details during the auction period.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees, and other costs incurred in redeeming the prize, in addition to the winning bid. Any prize delivery that is included is for delivery within the US only.
- Winner must be 18+ years of age or 21+ where required by applicable law; guest age of eligibility is to be determined in collaboration with the donor.
- Winners and guests, if applicable, will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability waiver, media release, and/or other agreements, and may be required to successfully complete a background check.
- Delivery Timing: Prize delivery time will be mutually agreed upon and determined at a later date when it is safe to do so.
- Sponsored by All In Challenge Foundation
For four free issues of the now-monthly print edition of Buckeye Sports Bulletin, no card required, sign up at the link here: http://www.buckeyesports.com/subscribe-4issue-trial/
[divider line_type=”Full Width Line” line_thickness=”2″ divider_color=”default”][nectar_btn size=”jumbo” button_style=”regular” button_color_2=”Accent-Color” icon_family=”none” url=”http://www.buckeyesports.com/boards/” text=”Join The Conversation”]